Placer County Math Implementation Workshop
Presented in partnership with:
Thursday, January 16th & Friday, January 17th
- Check In: 8:30-9:00am
- Session: 9:00-3:30pm
Location: The workshop will be held at the Seavey Center, 655 Menlo Drive, Rocklin, CA 95765.
Hotel Recommendations: The following hotels are reasonably priced and near the workshop location. Please note that we are unable to pay for hotel accommodations for this workshop and do not have any hotel blocks. Please book your own accommodations if you need a hotel room.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sacramento Roseville; 7 min drive
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sacramento Roseville; 6 minute drive
Staybridge Suites Rocklin - Roseville Area; 6 minute drive
What to Bring
- Before attending the workshop, please work with your team to complete the attached pages on pre-work (instructional goals/vision) and data. If you represent a COE, please complete the prep based on one district you are supporting. If your team consists of teachers, please ask your school/district administration for instructional goals.
- Data for your school, LEA or County, depending on your role, that includes:
- Math CAASPP scores;
- student enrollment (totals and by race/ethnicity, English Learners, free & reduced-price meals, and special education)- much of this information can be found on Ed-Data.org;
- math personnel roles (coaches, teachers, curriculum specialists, etc) and;
- your math professional development calendar.
- Your laptop and charger so that you can engage with online materials during the workshop.
Additional Information: If there is someone else you’d like to have join you at the workshop, or if your plans have changed and you are unable to attend, please email Elana at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. On the day of the workshop, please email email@example.com with any last minute needs.